Thanks so much to Kate from Kate’s Beauty Station for nominating me for the Liebster Award 🙂 If you guys have not heard of this, basically you are nominated by one blogger for the award and you then nominate eleven other blogs that you think also deserve it. It is a fun way to give us new blogs some recognition! I have only been blogging for a short time, so I am excited and honored! Thanks girl 🙂
These are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who has nominated you.
2. You must answer the eleven Leibster questions that you are asked by the nominee before yourself.
3. You must choose eleven bloggers who have under two hundred followers to be nominated for the award.
4. You must come up with eleven questions for your nominees.
5. You must go to your nominees blogs and notify them.
Here are my answers to Kate’s questions:
My eleven questions are:
1. What is your holy grail beauty product?
Mascara!! Benefit They’re Real! is my all time favorite brand
2. How would you describe your personal style?
I like a little bit of everything, so it depends on my mood 🙂
3. What is your favourite makeup brand?
Victoria’s Secret actually is my fave makeup brand
4. What made you decide to start blogging?
My love for clothes. People always ask where I got my clothes, so why not blog it 🙂
5. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
my high-waisted denim jeans from Urban Outfitters. A staple in my wardrobe
6. Where do you draw inspiration from for your blog?
my closet and my mood!
7. Which is your favourite blog?
cleverly yours. She has amazing style 🙂
8. What is your favourite brand of clothing/place to buy your clothes?
Forever 21, Steve Madden, and any thrift store
8. Do you have a favourite Youtuber, if so who?
I don’t watch too many youtube videos, so I can’t really say!
9. What is your favourite way to wear your hair?
down and curled. It may take time, but it is SO worth it to me.
10. What is your ‘everyday makeup look’?
Winged eyeliner and tons of mascara! 🙂
11. Do you have a favourite makeup look for night-time, if so what is it?
Yes, I do a smoky eye for my night look otherwise it is pretty easy and simple.
My eleven nominees are:
1. Marni May
2. Outside Fashion Catwalk
3. Mascara and Maltesers
4. Fashion and Love by Mihalea
5. Elizebeth Alejandro
6. Meg Says
7. Buttercups and Daisies
8. A Texas Girl in Pearls
9. Style Papillon
10. Victoria Ivy
11. On the Bright Style
My eleven Questions for you are:
1. Who is your celebrity style crush?
2. What season style do you prefer?
3. What is your favorite makeup brand?
4. What style or trend do you wish you could wear but doesn’t work for you?
5. 1 beauty product you can not live without?
6. Why did you start your blog?
7. What do you want to achieve with your blog/career in the next 10 years?
8. What’s been your biggest fashion disaster?
9. Something you never leave your house without?
10. What inspires you?
11. Random fact about you